Course Package: Fundamentals: HVAC Systems (I-P), 21.5 PDHs
This course package, totaling 21.5 PDHs, is comprised of 10 individual courses. Most are AIA approved.
Type: Course Package
Non-Member Price: $364.00
Course Packages are a collection of individual Courses that address specific subject areas. Due to their focus, Course Packages help subscribers get only the information relevant to the subject area and avoid unrelated material. This course package, totaling 21.5 PDHs, is comprised of 10 individual courses. They are:
- Introduction to HVAC Design
- Introduction to HVAC Systems
- Indoor Environmental Conditions for Human Comfort
- Ventilation and IAQ
- Load Calculations
- Essentials of Controls
- Humidity Control Design: Basic Principles, Loads and Equipment
- Ethics for the Built Environment Professional Engineer
- Central Plants
Most are approved by AIA.
Each course includes interactive activities, knowledge checks, and an exam.
The course package can be subscribed to individually or as a part of the Fundamentals eLibrary.