DDC Introduction to Hardware and Software (SI), 2.0 PDHs (AIA) (GBCI)
This course explains Direct Digital Controls (DDC) components, their inputs and outputs, and the programming of DDC routines. (SI) ,2.0 PDHs. (AIA) (GBCI)
Training Level: Essentials Level I
Non-Member Price: $63.00
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify types of physical input and output points in DDC Systems
- Analyze the capabilities of DDC controllers.
- Determine the types of application software available and their merits.
- Appraise the capabilities available in operator workstations and mobile options.
- Explore the Communications Protocols